Thursday, November 29, 2007

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A FRIEND WITH ME ^^


Jenny
19, Taiwan(Kaohsiung)
Hello! The cute girl you see now is a collegiate student who study Information management in Chang Gung University. But she come from a happy family in Kaohsiung. That right,the girl who you have see is me. I am a easygoing girl,just like a child,easy to be happy and contented and easy susceptibly. The best thing I like to do is playing with children. I also less be angry. Even if someone let me angry,I always forgive them in a few minute. But I am not very independence and also a little harum-scarum. I like rollor-skate and watch cartoon. I am a cartoon’s fan of Hayao Miyazaki. My favorite cartoon,Spirited Away,is also make form him. By the way, I also like to know new friend with difference people. So,welcome to make a friend with me.
This is a homework of Basic English,writting a essay for making friend

No comments: