Thursday, November 29, 2007

yesterday is my roommate's birthday



yesterday is my roommate Fan's birthday. because I had to went to a meeting at 7:00 and other roommates also don't had time. so we can't went out to have a dinner together. but we promised her that we would buy a cake for her after my meeting. when my meeting finishd. it about 8:30 already. one of my roommates was so tird that she fall aslept and forgot the time. but Fan said "let her sleep,she didn't sleep yesterday night."So we went out with other two Fan's classmates at 9:30pm. the wind was very cold that even I had have wear 5 cloths I still felt very cold. we went many breadstore to found cake. but I was so hungry so that I bought 5 bread and eat 3 instantly. because I didn't eat dinner that night. after bought breads we went to bought many many food like cake(birthday cake)、coke、fried chicken、fried potato etc. And we went back about 11:30 pm. many other rooms people who come to say happy birthday to Fan also stay in our room to sing happy birthday song to Fan. we eat cake together and took picture together. I think that would let Fan leave a happy and special birthday memory.

No comments: