Sunday, November 11, 2007

oh my god!!!

To day is my roommate's birthday. her friend send her a cake. so,she share the cake with us. I eat a big piece of cake and a gruel in this afternoon. But I still hungry. I eat 2 oranges and start reading english. But not long after reading I feel tired. But I have got up in 10:30 this morning. And 3:40pm I already feel tired. What matter of me. I don't know. But I take a nap. when I got up it only 4:20,but I feel hungry again. Oh my god!!! I think I am a pig. I went to FanilyMart buy many many cookies. They cost me almost $200. But when I back my room. I eat half of all what I have buy. And the terrible thing is that I still want to eat even I don't feel hungry. I don't know what matter of me. I feel empty and just want to eat. I really sad and want to cry. oh my god, what matter of me.

No comments: