Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Last Day Of My 18 Years Old

Today is my last day that I am 18 years old. but today has two tests one is english writting,and one is java. the java test is soso. I think that I won't take so low grade. But the english writting test is game over. Although I have take 4 hour study hard yesterday night in libery. But what I have remember did not be ask. Many of questions is that I though will not be ask. Maybe I really study in a wrong way.

Look back the year of my 18 years old. I face a very big change. a little girl who always depand on her parent,afraid of lonely have leave her home and her lover family, went to a far far place to study. At the first,she think that it is very interesting. she play every day and every night. But now she is tird. she think every thing is boring. she miss her home and family very mach. Right, the girl which I am talking about is myself. I realize how important of my family are for me. But I also learn more independent. Learn how to live by myself. And I alse meet 3 very very good roommate. One of them is my classmate. She is very qute and very good people. When I am not happy, she will be sad with me. We are really good friend to each other. And I also meet 4 study and roller-saketing partner. One is girl,3 are the boys. I really happy to meet them. They always be along with me when I was feel lonely. Thanks all of you. because of you, let the 18th years of my is very warm.
Torrow I will be a 19 years old girl. I hope that I can be more mature and independent. And I also hope my English can progress. All of my friend can be safe and happy.

No comments: